Sunday, April 28, 2013

*1 Serengeti Medium Aviator Sunglasses,Shiny Gunmetal

#1 Serengeti Medium Aviator Sunglasses,Shiny Gunmetal


  • Aviator A longtime favorite, the timeless designs in our Aviotor Collection can be worn while navigating serpentine hill country roads or soaring above a scenic coastline.
  • 555NM Polarized This lens maximizes greens and yellows for high contrast and clarity, and combats glare with premium polarizing technology ideal for all bright light conditions.
  • 15% Transmittance lightened lens/8% transmittance darkened lens

http://bit.ly/14X5ltF







Are you looking for Serengeti Medium Aviator Sunglasses,Shiny Gunmetal The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about Serengeti Medium Aviator Sunglasses,Shiny Gunmetal And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On Serengeti Medium Aviator Sunglasses,Shiny Gunmetal Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment